Wednesday 1 June 2022

Minimalistic tag by Kasia Salmanowicz

Hello,

Do you like to create your own colour mixes? If so, Mica Powders are made for you. A fine powder that, when combined with water, gives you a lot of possibilities. For my project, I used the Winter Tales set. You'll find it in the Winter 2022 release from Finnabair.

In the beginning, I secured a tag-shaped base made of HDF material with White Gesso. Then I glued the Finnabair cardboard with 3D Matte Gel. Later I added metal flowers and cabochons in various sizes. I secured everything Clear Gesso.


Then I reached for the Mica Powders set. The intensity of the colour depends on the amount of powder in proportion to the amount of water. I painted the whole thing by blending colours between myself. To make the whole project different, I also added White Gesso and some black acrylic paint.



Finally, beautiful waxes nicely highlighted the most protruding elements of the project.

Hugs,

 Kasia Salmanowicz

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...