Wednesday 8 June 2022

Alice in Wonderland by Iveta Ziedina

Hello!

My June Design Team project is this somewhat Alice In Wonderland inspired mixed media art journal cover.

This art journal has a very simple - monochromatic colour scheme and composition, yet it does not take away from the beauty of the project.


I used resist canvas in the checkered pattern - one of my favourites of course and my favourite colours. Browns and Gold.


My favourite gold metallic flakes - you can’t go wrong with a classic colour like that - it goes with everything.


Of course, some white crackle texture paste, again, I’ve really been using it a lot lately!

I hope you will enjoy this tutorial and project and will get inspired to create something like this yourself!



Lots of love,

Iveta x


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...