Sunday 12 June 2022

June 2022 Art Recipe

Hello friends,

It's May, so we go green :) We hope you will enjoy our newest Art Recipe.




______________________________________________________________________________

Our new visual moodboard consists of:

- 4 products to choose from - they are shown on the right

- colour palette - right next to the products and each colour has their own circle

- and visual inspiration in a form of several beautiful images.

It is easy to remember - things in circles are the core of the challenge (colours and products) and things in squares/rectangles are only a visual inspiration to help you get creative juices flowing.

Just to make sure, you are all well informed, we would like to let you know, that challenges will be going live each second Sunday of the month. So please do not be surprised, that Inlinkz is closed the day before. Please keep that in mind planning you are entering the challenge :) because we love your projects so much and we do not want to lose any of them!

____________________________________________________________________________

The rules are very simple. Each challenge consists of a colour palette and products. You need to stick to the colour palette and use at least 2 of the products listed in a challenge.

Products to choose from:

Liquid Acrylics

Tissue Paper

Jewel Effect Paste

Glitter

The colours: lime green, deep green, pistachio

If the products on your project are not easy to recognize, please add in description information, where exactly we can see them.

Challenge is open till July, 9th. The winner will be invited to be Guest Designer on our blog.

________________________________________________________________________


This month Guest Designer is eMKa


Hi.
Hi, my name is Magda, on social media you may know me as eMKa. 
I am very happy to be the Guest Designer for the new Art Recipe challenge. 

This month's colors are totally not my thing because there's green, but I will try to take on the challenge. 



For this color palette, I decided to decorate my Art Journal Pages.
I used green Liquid, gold jewel paste, green and silver waxes, as well as silver glitter and other products in the colors provided. I filled the empty spaces with patterns from the stencil.  
I hope you like it.






Thank you for the invitation!
Have a nice day!

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:



Inspiration from our team:





Hello creative friends! June Art Recipe inspired me to create a mixed media panel I called City Legends. The starting point for my fantasy was a fish from Nautical Tissue paper. I absolutely love this month's moodboard! I do love the green colour and that is why it was interesting for me to combine different shades of this colour in one project. 









Anastasia(aka Nastyalena)



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:





Hello!
Ahead of us is another Art Recipe inspired by our design team. This time green is in the foreground and although I rarely use this colour, I really wanted to create this Project.



I love decorating canvases and my collection is constantly growing. This time, I chose metal flowers from Finnabair, a few Clay elements and Art. Pebbles of different sizes. I glued the all elements together with Heavy Body Gel and dried it. Then I applied a thin layer of Clear Gesso.




For the first layer of colour, I used the Old Walls texture pastes in a beautiful shade of green and beige. These pastes, in addition to great colour, have particles in them and leave a structure.




Next, I used several paints from the Liquid Acrylic Paint series in the following colours: Avocado Green, Lime Green and Black Ink. In the end, I also gently whitened the whole canvas for a better effect. Finally, green glitter particles from the Spring set.
Have a nice Day,
Kasia Salmanowicz

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:






The crazy colours of June's art recipe motivated me to play with art journal. I decided not to set myself an ambitious goal and just enjoy the process of creation. 






This is how I came up with my crazy green stripes that I created using True Emeralds jewel paste and Lime Green liquid acrylic paint. I sprinkled glitter on the flowers and added some metallic embellishments. Of course I couldn't resist splashing my project at the end. 

Hugs,
Olga


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:





* * * * * * * *

1. Create a project with our colour scheme and 2 products from the 4 listed at the beginning of this blog post

2. If any products are not well visible on the project, please leave the information on where to find them on your project in the description on your blog

3. Enter using Inlinkz below.

Challenge will be closed on July, 9th. The lucky winner will be announced by the end of July.

We hope you feel inspired and we can't wait to see your projects :)

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...