Friday 13 May 2022

Life is a moment by Martina Stoycheva

 Hello everyone!

I`m into sea theme these last few weeks and naturally, this affects my Finnabair`s project as well.

I wanted to create something. Not the standard canvas or card or tag. 

And trying to figure out my possibilities I came up with the idea of a life belt.



The hard part which you won`t see in the video tutorial was cutting the two cardboard pieces. But with enough patience and consistency, it happened. 



Interesting enough was also that when my project was all done and ready I found the sticker “Life is a moment” and I just couldn`t pass it. It all interlaced together perfectly. 






Life belt is a sign that life is a moment. The safety net to catch you. All the things that protect our lives when we are enjoying the water in the summertime. 


I created detailed video with the process, which you are welcome to watch here:


I`m wishing you happy crafting.

Hugs, Martina.


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...