Friday 20 May 2022

Fairies and other wonders by Olga Sępkowska

My imagination often suggests to me an image of a fairy world full of magic and wonders. That's probably why there is so much of it in my projects. I am sure that fairies surround themselves with magical creatures, plants with unusual properties and technologies the world has never seen. And all this sprinkled with magical, glittering dust. Exactly like in my project. 

Effects pastes (I used Pixie) and Sparks paints are great for magical projects. These will give a magic dust effect and lots of shimmers. They will help your project shine!



Remember, you don't need special bases to create a design, sometimes all you need is a simple piece of cardboard and you're good to go. I found a round piece of cardboard that I decided to use. I think that using 'rubbish' in creative work is a brilliant idea and only helps us to develop our resourcefulness. 

As always, I invite you to watch the film, where you can see step by step how my project was created. Have fun! 


Hugs!

Olga


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...