Saturday 2 April 2022

When inspiration doesn't come - by Kasia Salmanowicz

 Hello,

There is a certain colour palette in which I feel great. Earth colours, browns, beiges, a bit of white… and so I decided to make a canvas out of the need of the moment with these colours. The main point was the Art Daily stickers from Finnabair.

As the first layer of my project, I used tissue paper with interesting and original motifs. I glued this delicate paper to the canvas with the use of 3D matte gel.





Some elements were painted completely and others only gently. I used acrylic paint from the Impasto series for this. I glued everything together with Heavy Body Gel. Of course, you can watch everything in the tutorial on our YouTube channel.


Hugs,

Kasia Salmanowicz

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...