Monday 4 April 2022

Let it go, You Can - Art Journal Page by Katja

Hello, dear mixed media lovers!

Are you afraid and having fears of some colours? I say, Let it Go and You Can. Yes, try them on a piece of paper or like me on an Art Journal Page. My fear is red and then purple. Red is so hard for me to use and the colour really scares me. The colour purple is really a beautiful colour but I have like a history of purple in my life.

And guess what,  I have used them both. I used them both today on an art journal page. My background paper is black and that helped me. Less scary.






Watery background with gesso and the beautiful metallic flakes in just red, purple and also gold. Then some texture with Gothic stencil with the lovely red Jewelpaste, Precious Rubies. Also used the Liquid Acrylic Paint for some extra details.

There is a video tutorial for you. You are welcome to watch.


Xoxo Katja

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

2 comments:

Gigi said...

I think it's beautiful and the "mistake" made it even better.

Sue Lelli said...

THIS is just STUNNING! Thanks for the video inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...