Wednesday 20 April 2022

Kettle for tulips by Olga Sępkowska

Flowers in a typical vase? Boring! There is another way. The metal kettle I received as a gift for creative purposes had to wait for its time. I decided that tulips would look wonderful in it. A bit of paint, embellishments, decorations and I have a made-to-measure decoration for the house. 

I used white gesso to protect the surface of my kettle. Heavy body gel helped me to attach all the decorations without worrying that they might fall off during use. Of course, I had to play around with the paints for a while to find that perfect look. In the end, I am pretty happy with the result. And the final white splashes completed my project perfectly.







Obviously, I didn't pour the water into the metal kettle - I put a glass jar inside, which fitted perfectly. Doesn't it look gorgeous with yellow tulips? 

As always, I invite you to watch the film. I hope you enjoy it. 


Hugs!

Olga

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...