Friday 15 April 2022

Owl brush by Marina Ignatova

Hello, friends! 

The other day I really wanted to create a gentle spring work, but at the same time contrasting. And also talking about my love for paints, pastes in particular and for creativity in general. So, I took one of the scrap tools - a wide brush and began to create on it.




First, the surface of the brush was primed, then painted in a bright brown-red colour. A crackle paste of contrasting white colour was passed over the top.




While the paste was drying, I painted the decor elements. The figures obtained with the help of moulds were painted with the same brown-red paste. But the chipboard was painted with different acrylic paints, mixing them.





Then I created a three-dimensional composition. And the final touch added topping. Beauty is in the little things!

Inspiration to you!

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...