Friday 8 April 2022

Be awesome by Anastasia Kuznetsova

 Hello, friends!

Today I want to show you my new colourful collage. I have a folder from Finnabair where I keep samples of paints and pastes. It has a fabric page that has been clean for a long time. I love my folder. Her cover was also previously designed using mixed media techniques. I wanted to have colourful collages inside as well as souvenirs.

At the beginning, I cover the fabric with a Clear Gesso. I didn't aim to cover the entire surface. After I dried the ground, I began to collect the base of my collage. I used different pages and lace. I also used white tape and decorative tape from Prima Marketing. Altogether, I once again covered with a Clear Gesso.










I mixed the Paper Paste with Mica Powder and applied it with a palette knife and stencils. Then I applied the Liquid Acrylics and Chest of Gold Sparks, dried them and applied the Magic Potion Effect Paste, and dried the background again. I added a picture from the Words You Need Set to the work, some details cut out of scrapbooking paper and a little decor. At the very end, I added Waxes and accents in the form of Glitter and Micro Beads from Finnabair. I glued the accents on the Soft Gloss Gel.

You can watch the creation process in this video. Enjoy, Anastasi.




Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE all of the details right down to the safety pins with pearls and the paper clips! FABULOUS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...