Monday 14 March 2022

Vintage canvas by Marina Ignatova

 Hello, friends! I'm here with a new canvas.

I tinted the sides of the base with waxes. I used several shades, mixed them to get a more complex colour. I put Tissue Paper inside, then graphite paste through a stencil. Then I applied Liquid Acrylic and sprinkled pearl sequins on top, it turned out an interesting effect.





I really like working with Jewel Effect Paste and this time I wanted to paint the details with them. The colour is saturated, it looks fantastically beautiful.






It remains to assemble everything into a composition, add flowers and toppings.

Inspiration to you, friends.

Hugs, Marina


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...