Friday 11 March 2022

Frosty canvas by Anastasi Kuznetsova

Hello, friends!

Today I want to show you my new canvas and describe to you the process of creating it.

I took a primed canvas and applied Paper Texture Paste and White Crackle Paste on it to create texture. I also applied the Paper Texture Paste through a stencil. Then I started to create a three-dimensional composition. As a decor, I took the Mechanicals and Art Pebbles. I made clay figurines using molds from Finnabair. I used Heavy Body Gel as glue. I covered the whole composition with a Clear Gesso.





In the next step, I added color. I added and dried paints in three stages. First I applied the Liquid Acrylics, then the Sparks and Opal Magic and lastly I added the Black Liquid Acrylic.





Then I applied a White Heavy Gesso with a dry brush on the raised parts of the composition. And after that I applied Waxes to the same places.






At the very end, I added stamp prints, Golden Dragon Paste and Micro Beads.

Thank you for your attention, Anastasi.

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...