Wednesday 16 March 2022

Courage by Martina Stoycheva

Hello lovely people!

As we all live in this world, we can`t just pass some things easily. 

And probably every single soul on this earth now needs love, courage and hope.

I can not give them to you personally, but I hope you can feel some of them through my project.

I sure love Finnabair`s resist canvas. And often reach for it. And I was having this idea in my head for some time now with vintage photo and text canvas. 

Finally, I did it. 

I used lots of liquid acrylics and this gorgeous new colour of Jewel Paste – Precious Rubies.









As always you are welcome to watch my video tutorial for it.

Hugs, Martina.



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...