Wednesday 9 March 2022

Guest Designer: Daria Koenig

Hello, creative friends!

My name is Daria, and I’m very happy to be the Guest Designer on the Finnabair blog.

Instagram

For this occasion, I prepared a decorated canvas with Finnabair products. I have used acrylic paints, fantasy pastes, waxes, castings from mould and mechanicals


 I started my project by creating a background. Using stencil, various paints with texture powder and fantasy pastes, I created colorful layers.

Next, I started creating a layered composition. I used chipboards, mechanicals, clay figurines, some details of old clock, and details of hair dryer.

Finally, I added different waxes, made acrylic paint’s splashes and stamp prints.


I hope I was able to inspire you a bit today and you will join us in the fabulous February challenge!

Daria Koenig


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...