Tuesday 8 March 2022

Art is the answer by Anastasia Korvyakova

Hi creative friends! Anastasia is here. In my new dt project I keep experimenting with mica powders. This is a very interesting product that mixes well with various materials.


I used powders from Golden Hour set again but this time I mixed them with Soot and Stained Wood waxes. I used these mixtures to color elements - die-cutting, chipboard, metal embellishments and got beautiful surfaces.

I also liked how these waxes(without mica powder) tinted the wood frame, turning it from light to vintage.


I used Flame and Royal Red Metallique Paints to color the central part of the canvas. I added a bit Crushed Crystals Effect Paste around the elements to create texture. Then I applied Crimson and Burnt Sienna Liquid Acrylic Paints and finished with Old Silver and Aged Brass waxes.


I’ve prepared video tutorial for you:


Anastasia (aka Nastyalena)


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

Blanch AS said...

Amazing project, I'm a huge fan of waxes and micas

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...