Friday 5 November 2021

Winged house by Anastasia Korvyakova

Hello, mixed media fans! It’s Anastasia here with my new mixed media project and video tutorial. I’ve made assemblage with a lot of Finnabair products and found objects and called this work “Home is where the heart is” 


As a base, I used a wooden house that my friend made for me from the old wooden piece. I glued wings from Birds and Bat mould and big gear from Large Gears mould with Heavy Body gel on the back of the base. I added colour on wings with Flame and Plum Preserves metallic acrylic paints. Gears and chipboard I covered with Brown and Red Rust Effect pastes. I added Sage Leaves Matte wax as a finishing touch. 


The front part I decorated with Finnabair Mechanicals, Steampunk flowers chipboard pieces, paper flowers, rusty nails. At the end, I attached real light bulbs to the rusty nails. These bulbs I also coloured up with rust effect pastes and Aged Brass wax.




Here you will find a video tutorial that I hope you enjoy:

Hugs, Anastasia(aka Nastyalena)


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...