Monday 8 November 2021

Delicate flowery canvas by Anastasi Kuznetsova

Hello everyone! Today I want to show you how I created this wood panel. I covered one of my past projects with White Heavy Gesso. Then, using 3D Gloss Gel and stencils from Finnabair, I added additional texture to the background. I also glued Art Pebbles to the 3D Gloss Gel.

I covered all the decorative elements with White Heavy Gesso. After that I started to create a multi-layered 3D composition. I used a Chipboard and Mechanicals from Finnabair. I also used a plaster bird figurine and beads of different sizes. I used Soft Gloss Gel as a glue.





After the gels were dry, I started painting the canvas. I used Liquid Acrylics and Metallique paints. I dried my canvas well again and added Waxes from Finnabair. At the very end, I added small accents in the form of Micro Beads, Glass Glitter and glitter. I used the Soft Gloss Gel. I painted the edges of my panel with Opal Magic paints.








Hope you enjoyed my canvas. Watch the video tutorial on how to create it. Thank you for your attention!





Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...