Monday 1 November 2021

Christmas bauble by Kasia Salmanowicz

Hello!

Are you already preparing Christmas decorations or are you one of those people who leave it for the last minute? Today I have an idea for you to make a Christmas bauble in a very natural style with Finnabair products, of course.

I applied an unevenly white cracking paste to the HDF base in the shape of a bauble, and then glued two parts of my base with a 3d matt gel. I dried the whole project gently. I prepared a basket with various accessories. It contained pieces of fabric, some flowers, sticks, lace, string, pieces of clay and Finn moulds, metal accessories and pieces of tree bark. I arranged composition from everything and glued it with a 3d matt gel. I had to dry everything very thoroughly.



I added a lot of water to the white gesso and applied this mixture to some parts of my project. I also splashed the whole project so that the white colour became very visible. 


I also used a beautiful paste with shiny gold flakes and glitter. You probably already know it and you know how beautiful it looks;) Finally, a few Micro Beads in a colour that matches the whole project. 

I invite you to a tutorial on our YouTube channel.

Hugs,

Kasia Salmanowicz


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

What care and attention you gave to crafting this stunningly beautiful bauble. Your video was breathtaking. hugs Mrs A.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...