Friday 12 November 2021

Mini panel by Marina Ignatova

Hello, friends and fans of mixed media! 

Marina Ignatova’s here with my new project and video tutorial. 

Today I want to share the idea of creating a mini panel. I used tissue paper for a more interesting background, texture pastes added volume. I superimposed decorative elements on each other, creating the effect of a staircase. Thus, it turns out a beautiful voluminous work, multi-detailed, which I want to consider. I painted all the details with acrylic paints of different colours, adding shimmers with mother-of-pearl shades. In the final, I waxed and added toppings.








I wish you inspiration and pleasant creativity!



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...