Monday 28 October 2019

Mixed-media corset by Anat Weksler

Hello crafty friends! It’s my first project here and I’m so very excited, honored and happy!

For my debut project I’ve created a project I wanted to make for some time now and somehow, I kept putting it aside. It’s a Vintage Mannequin – an altered MDF base with lots of Finnabair’s goodies. (Find the supplies list below).



It may have some different steps, but all are pretty simple and together they create this Vintage look I love so much.


To achieve an interesting look, suggesting a corset and Jewelry style I added Tissue paper, Gaze fabric and Icing Paste to the background. Using a simple cardboard, peeling and painting it, I’ve created the corset.




For building the composition I glued a few chipboards, added metal chains on top and assembled many different Mechanicals elements mold prints and more.



After drying I colored all elements with Art Alchemy Metalique and sparks paints, created a shadowing around and added White Heavy Gesso using dry brush.


Watch the step by step process to see how I made it:


Thank you for stopping by!
Xoxo


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

2 comments:

Mysteryious said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I can't stop looking at all the detail... amazing.

Maura said...

This. Is. Awesome!!!! Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...