Monday 21 October 2019

Take your time by Anastasi Kuznetsova

Hello, friends!
Today I want to show you the canvas, which will then become the cover of the album.


For the base, I used Resist Canvas. As embellishments I used a piece of chipboard, Mechanicals, Art Pebbles and clay figures that I made using moulds.


I covered all the elements with white gesso and made up a composition of them. I used gel as glue. Then I covered the composition with different colors. To highlight the volume, I applied white gesso to the protruding parts of the elements.



Using waxes, I added a bit of mint color to my palette. And in some places I created metallic shine with waxes.


Then I added accents in the form of Melange and beads. At the last moment I added Micro Beads.
I have prepared a video for you on how I created this canvas.



Enjoy, Anastasi.


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

3 comments:

NancyO. said...

Beautiful ! I'm so happy to have found your video it gave me many ideas and tips. Thank you :)

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE this! Stunning! Thanks for the inspiring video!

Gina Bloyaert said...

Hallo,
Wow wow woww how beautiful i tot no eyes enouph when i looke at your tutorial.
May i know where you buy your chipboard that you have used and the name of it please.
I hope that you answer my.
Mvg gina Belgium 😃

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...