Friday 18 October 2019

Card and tag by Anastasia Korvyakova

Hello mixed media friends!
I want to start my inspiration in Finnabair Creative Team with work which was a little experiment. My first thought was to create the canvas but then I decided to use my idea for creating postcard. I want to show you that all materials which we have been using for creating canvas we can use to create postcard. Hope it will be interesting for you too! I prepared video tutorial that you will find in the end of the post.




As a background for my postcard I used two glued sheets of watercolor paper. I covered it with tissue paper "Solar" and then applied pattern with 3D Matte Gel through stencil Honeycomb. I wanted to add to my Autumn postcard more yellow and that's why I chose liquid acrylic paints Orange Tiger and True Yellow.



I added texture pastes from set "Old wall" here and there and then used background stamp with old newspaper print.



I have created the composition using pieces of paper, fabric, paper leaves, metal flowers and gears, and stamps of bird and typewriter. As a final touch I added phrase from card from Art Daily line and highlighted some places with my favorite wax Firebird.




After I have finished postcard, I decided to create a tag using the same materials. The whole process is also shown  in video tutorial.






Have an interesting creative time!
Hugs,
Anastasia(Nastyalena)


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...