Thursday 10 October 2019

Heart canvas by Katja Joulak

I have always had an extra passion for rusty, grungy and vintage stuff. There are so much hidden stories behind vintage things.


Today you can see my new canvas but I have tried to create it mainly using paints and media. The heart is my love for vintage. I used Impasto Paints and Icing Paints in the background and you can see also where I have added Snowflake paste. That is just the gorgeous thing with mixed media the hidden pastes behing paints and waxes.







There is a video tutorial for you:



Thank you for stopping by.
Xoxo Katja



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

2 comments:

Crea Red said...

Love yout tutorial, really inspiring, learnt a lot again ��

Unknown said...

This is an awesome project. Very classy, I love it. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...