Monday 30 September 2019

Board in white by Svetlana Lipnitskaya

Hello dears! I am glad that you are with me and today I will show you how to make a cool home decor with a regular piece of board and figures from Molds. I always cover the board with white gesso and add some small art stones so the surface becomes more interesting.


After drying the gesso, I apply the texture paste through my favorite stencil but you can take any. Be sure to let the texture paste dry! It's important!


Then, we form a composition of decorative elements-chipboard, figurines from Molds, metal leaves or flowers.


Add a little bit of liquid acrylic, acrylic paint or sprays and again dry everything properly. After drying, take a dry brush and lightly apply white gesso-it turns wow-effect!



Top little micro beads and our art ready!



Thank you for attention! Lots of hugs for everyone!



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...