Monday 9 September 2019

Rusty Teapot by Juliya Tirskaya

Hello there, creative friends!

Today I'd like to share with you my new inspiration! I decorated Altered Metal Frame – Rusty Teapot. In Yakutia, the breath of autumn is already strong, and it is time for the red, orange autumn work.


I covered the Teapot with Rust Paste, added red leaves and violet mushrooms)) I already look forward to Halloween, and for me it is orange, purple and green. Therefore, this was my palette for a teapot.











I made mushrooms by myself using egg packaging, and a bit of help of Gesso and Sculpture Medium! How? All this can be seen in my video. I hope you will enjoy viewing!




Happy crafting!
Juliya



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

3 comments:

Christine Kiehl said...

WOW! This is truly amazing work! Love the self made mushrooms too! Nice work~!

Miranda Slagboom-de Groot said...

This is stunning.

Raquel Loio said...

It is a magical piece, the colors combined perfectly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...