Friday 15 February 2019

Mixed media jewelry by Riddhi Jani

Hello guys ,
I'm here with new February project that includes amazing new launched Finnabair products. I must say new Art Alchemy waxes are a must have product. And glitter lovers can't miss the newly launched Finnabair Unicorn paste.


As always I like to try new things and this time I thought to create a few jewellery pieces. For base of jewellery pendants I used various Finnabair Mechanicals and I'm in love with them. Now I can wear it daily, they are amazing in quality and shapes are adorable <3








For inner part I used a few mechanicals and clay. I created a tutorial where you can see the whole process.


All the beautiful shades of colours came from art alchemy waxes (Indian Pink, Sweet Rose, Old Denim,  Peacock, Blue Lagoon, Electric Violet, Mint Sparkle, Firebird, Heater Hills).
And unicorn paste is the best add-on to my jewellery pieces. I love the effect it gives.



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this! Going to give it a try.

Sue Lelli said...

BEAUTIFUL and so creative!

sue said...

Blew me away with this video - These turned out beautifully! You are a remarkable talent! Thank you for sharing!

TheJewelryMagazine said...

Thanks for sharing!! So creative jewellery. I love it!! More Here: Artisans Gallery

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...