Monday 18 February 2019

Important for you by Olga Bielska

Hello my creative friends! Olga Bielska here :) 
Today I'd like to share with you my brand new inspiration - a mixed media canvas with lovely amazing Finnabair's products!


I used a lot of new products to create my project.
My main goal was to create eye-catching background. I used  Finnabair Tissue Paper - Solar.



I glued paper with the gel medium. I have used here also one of the stencils - Ornate Lace and beautiful mica powders.





I made a composition from 7 Dots Studio papers, clay mass impressions, metal additives and other products that I glued using heavy gel medium.









Te result was a beautiful color of the stars and the moon and it is all thanks to the Peacock wax.

You can see all the making-of process in my tutorial.



Enjoy your day and I can't wait to be with you again next time!
Hugs, Olga <3



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

2 comments:

ailyn koay said...

Your canvas is really pretty! thank you for sharing

na.olsen said...

I absolutely love this piece ! I have to buy the tissue for sure ! I need to start lightening up my pieces I seem to use black gesso as my base for everything . This is perfect and I also have to get the powdered mica. Thank you again and again !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...