Wednesday 16 January 2019

Winter 2019 - Finnabair Products Reveal 3 - New Stamps, Tissue Tapes , Mica Powders and Mechanicals!

Hi again my dear friends!
Today we've got part 3 of Finnabair Winter 2019 Reveal - and it is full of goodies of all kinds.
We are starting with something you were mentioning to me many times - stamps! Here are all of the new designs!
Would you like to get a closer look? We've got some close-ups for you, of course!

Inspiring mix of nature, art and steampunk in "Dare to Dream" Cling Stamps set

There are more Cling stamp sets though...  What do you think about "Beautiful Story"? It will compliment beautifully some of my Tissue Papers... And Art Daily collection!


Are Yu a paper lover, like me? Perfect! 
"Old Paperwork" Set of Cling Stamps should be your cup of tea!


And finally - wild nature and vintage papers inspired "Wild and Free" Cling Stamp Set

But this is not all! As mixed-media is all about layers - I've made a selection of Clear Stamps - perfect for backgrounds! Here are some of them.

Just look at this beautiful project by Prima DT Member Nadya - she've used my cling stamps in the most beautiful way, combining them with my Art Daily collection!


What goes together with stamps? Tissue Tapes, this time in jumbo size!
there are 3 different designs to choose from - all matching the Tissue Papers and Art Daily Collection as well!
Which one is your favourite?


Time to spice things up a bit! One of the most loved products of mine are Art Ingredients Mica Powders - so versatile, who shiny and so beautiful. There are 3 new sets for you to play with - and they are filled with a wide range of colours, earthy, pastel and bright!
My Creative Team Member Olya has used them on her project - and the effect is, as always, jaw -dropping!

And this collage was made by me - I love the delicate tones of mica adding subtle, shiny finish to my project! You can apply them in so many ways - do you know this tutorial?


Finally, last byt not least - my signature Mechanicals! 
A selection of labels with inspiring text, new Hardware Accents, Knobs, Cogs and so popular Butterflies and leaves - this time in my favourite rusty and patina colours!

Would you like see more?
Keep your eyes on our social media: Facebook, FB GroupInstagram - and my private Instagram as well - e will keep you busy with beautiful mixed-media art!
Sending love

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh these are all so beautiful. I really love the tissue tapes, and the clear stamps are amazing.

Валерия said...

Amazing! Love the design

Blandaleen said...

I love all of your Winter 2019 Collection. When might they be available and how can I purchase them in Australia ?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...