Friday 18 January 2019

Permission by Riidhi

Hello Guys,

Riddhi here today with my first project in 2019 with my all time favorite "Finnabair" products.
Most of the time I get inspirations from quotes, nature as well as situations from real life, and in my today project I have been inspired by all of them.
I like to read quotes and one day I have read below motivational quote.

“When you give yourself permission to communicate what matters to you in every situation you will have peace despite rejection or disapproval. Putting a voice to your soul helps you to let go of the negative energy of fear and regret.”
― Shannon L. Alder

Isn't is a deep quote that relates to most of the people ?



On another day I was searching something regarding the quote I read yesterday. You know that, Finnabair released "Sentiments Stickers". I found similar Sentiment which I was looking for and even I found perfect focal image for it.





During the process of creating this layout, filled with nature, I started calming down and a feeling of happiness appeared inside of me.
When people change "THEY" attitude around not asking your permission, then why should "YOU"?

I hope you like my project along with my shared feelings around this project.


Love
Riddhi

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


2 comments:

Dawn C. said...

This is beautiful and I love the story behind it. Very inspirational!

Lena's Notebook said...

omg this is so beautiful!!

Good work :)
-Lena
www.lenasnotebook.co.uk

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...