Monday 7 January 2019

Canvas Morning Song by Olya Kravets

Hello there lovely creative friends! Today I'd like to share with you my brand new inspiration - a mixed media canvas with lovely amazing Finnabair's products! Nature around is the best inspiration for me. And this time I want to convey quivering emotions when you hear the morning song of the birds. Something tender and weightless and very beautiful.


I used a small canvas and first applied some liquid paint for the base. For more metallic and interesting effect, I used Acrylic Paints - Vintage Rose and Aqua Rose. Then, when everything was well dried, I applied through the Stencil - Wild Berries deliciously shining Texture Paste - Snowflake Paste. I needed a gentle and light background for my idea.


Then I created my composition. I used moulds and beautiful flowers from Prima, a bit of real twigs and feathers (after all, this is a canvas about a bird) and some chipboard pieces. I placed all these elements around a metal circle (which I found in the tools). It is very fun to add something interesting to the project and not at all from scrapbooking.


I added a little bit of Impasto Paints for more intense shade under the decor. For more shine I used Acrylic Paints on moulds and other decors. And of course I added my favorite Art Stones, Glitter and Melange Pebbles for shine. It all looks fabulous!




I invite you to watch my video tutorial to see the whole process of creating my project. Enjoy! 


I really hope that I was able to inspire you!  Add something unique to your project that you like and never be afraid to try something new! Remember that you are beautiful and everything that you create will be amazing! Create simple things but put your heart in them. Play with new products from Finnabair and let your inspiration always be with you.
With love, Olya.  


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


1 comment:

Marci said...

I love this canvas, it is beautiful, exquisite! I watched the video, also. I liked the little hand next to yours. Wanting to help Mama?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...