Friday 25 January 2019

Dream Passionately by Aleksandra Mihelic

Hello dears,

It's Aleksandra here on Finnabair blog with you today again and I'm so happy to have the opportunity to share with you my latest inspiration. I have to tell you that I'm really really excited about the new Finnabair release. Did you see all the fabulous goodies already? But being a person whose heart skips when having the opportunity to alter some objects, I have no doubts the most excited with possibilities which new metal frames bring is me! So I decided that I would share with you today one of my frame alterations. I hope you'll like it.






Since I loved the raw look of the metal frame I just couldn't bring myself to cover it :D so I decided to just apply some beautiful waxes on top. I used Rose Gold Metallique wax and a few waxes from the new release: Firebird, Blue Lagoon and Peacock. They all matched perfectly papers I decided to use from Graphic 45 Imagine collection. 







I have added several Dusty Attic chipboards which I also left raw since the color matched perfectly my metal frame. I arranged the composition in the left bottom corner of my metal frame and on the top of the frame around the handle. Besides chipboard pieces I also used several Mechanicals pieces and a few Prima marketing flowers. 







I covered everything with the selection of waxes. As a finishing touch I added a bit of blue glitter and gold glass glitter. 

I also made a video tutorial, so you can follow my steps and hopefully get inspired or maybe even learn some new tricks. 



I hope you enjoyed us spending time together today and I wish you a beautiful day and weekend ahead!

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon!
Hugs, Aleksandra


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...