Thursday 31 January 2019

The city under the moon by Svetlana Lipnitskaya

Hello dears! Here I am - Svetlana Lipnitskaya and my new canvas "the city under the moon".


This canvas turned out to be magical, filled with the magic of moonlight and the glow of ice-paste, which I used with stencils. Girl looks as if she whispered to a sleeping city " Shoot for the moon. even if you miss it, you will land among the stars"! Do you want to be among the stars? Then welcome!



I used two icing paste with shining pearl effect-antique gold and old silver.





















You can now watch my video tutorial and see that even such a complex and detailed work is easy to do with Finnabair materials. Note how convenient it is to apply any paste with a silicone brush! It is flexible, comfortable, beautiful and easy to clean with water.




Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...