Thursday 23 August 2018

Happy door

Hello my friends,
Blue, turquoise and violet are my very favourite colours! One of my newest Opal Magic is blue-violet, depending on the background. Just look at the stunning canvas Juliya has created! She shares her techniques in video tutorial, that awaits you at the bottom of this blog post. Enjoy!


*  *  *  *

Hello there, lovely creative friends!
Today I'd like to share with you my inspiration - a mixed media canvas with new Art Alchemy Opal Magic Paints.
To show you all the beauty and color transitions of these magical colors, I used black and white Gesso. Thank to both of them we get wonderful color transitions. To add some motion and dynamics to my project, I have added a few pieces of cardboard.



Oh, how beautiful the colors shine in the sun! I added ArtAlchemy Sparks Paint to Opal Magic. It turned out it was my favorite combination of colors! I wanted to add also a little bit of gold - using Finnabair Wax it was so easy!
You can see all the techniques, I used, in my video tutorial at the bottom of this blog post.














Enjoy my step by step video tutorial!





Our family, home, our favorite hobby ... everything that surrounds us is our everyday treasures. Very often I want to freeze in the stream of time and enjoy what I have. Rejoice in every little thing, every breath. I want to wish you to find your happy door. Mine is always with me.

Juliya







Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing, absolutely beautiful and I think you live in my head. X

Unknown said...

I love to watch you work your design / placement out. I think your videos are great!!! I have many of your products and love using them !Can you tell me what kind of glue you are using in the video please?

Juliya Tirskaya said...

Thank you!

Juliya Tirskaya said...

Thank you! It's glue Titan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...