Saturday 25 August 2018

For succulent lovers

Hello lovely people,
We all have friends or special people, that we would like to treat with something unique. Bipasha had a great idea - she prepared amazing gift for her friend using Finnabair's Mechanicals and newest Fantasy Texture Pastes. If you need an inspiration, please watch her video tutorial.


*  *  *  *

Hello wonderful people! I have a special project to share with you today. I created this project as a gift for my friend. She has a mini garden and is a lover of succulents, so I thought that a French style inspired Garden decor plate would be an apt for her little garden.



From the time, Finnabair's spring collection was launched I have been craving to mix and match them with the Rust pastes (my all time faves!). I started with a gessoed blank wooden plate and adorned it with paper clay mold designs (using 3D matte gel as adhesive). Next, I carefully primed everything with another gesso layer and added a mix of 3D Matte Gel + Art stones in the nooks & cracks to blend in it into one piece. I used photo transfer technique with a print out from computer and used 3D matte gel. Once dried thoroughly, I added shades from Prima - Art Extravagance - Texture Fantasy - Junkyard Treasures & Northern lights with Prima - Art Extravagance - Rust Effect Paste - Camouflage. I used the darker shades as base and the lighter ones to contour and highlight. These pastes are textured and are of varying consistency and are perfect to create real-rust effects.















Once I was happy with the colours, I added some mechanical hearts.


I am very happy with the way it turned out and am so looking forward to experiment more with all the beautiful colours and combinations from Texture Fantasy and Rusts pastes line, but till then this combination is going to be my current favourite. With its colour options and versatility, I am sure you will fall in love with this product.

Happy crafting,
Bipasha






Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


1 comment:

Ula H. said...

Super !!! It looks beautiful! It turns out that the fly can also be beautiful !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...