Wednesday 22 August 2018

Art Transformations: Finn's Online Classes - 25% OFF!

Hi my dear ones!
Do you know about my 2 online classes, which I've made as a part of Art Transformations project, with my friends from Everything-Art? Would you like to learn some more?
Or maybe you were thinking about taking them, but the time wasn't right?

Now it would be the best moment because we are offering
THE-BEST-EVER-25%-OFF-DISCOUNT 
on both of my online workshops! 
You can't miss the chance like this - its only valid till 2nd September 2018!

How does it work? 
Each class is offered as instant access. This means that once you go through the purchasing process you will get an immediate full access to all sections of this class. The handout is downloadable and printable, the video lessons are streamable with life-time access!

What to expect?
Art Transformations is a series of my own and original classes filmed by Everything Art in HD quality. They are edited by Everything-Art to perfection. This means that they are dynamic, sharp and well lit, divided into smart segments, full of content and for sure you won’t be “watching the paint dry”.

What is included?

Book of Possibilities 
The "Book of Possibilities" is a great class for those who would like to find a way to express their passion for old books, paper, photos and mixed-media.

Join me to explore the magic of vintage books and how to turn them into art. I am taking you on a complete journey that starts off explaining where to find and how to choose an old book to work in and goes through to preparing it, embellishing the covers (two ways!) as well as working inside and making it into your own Book of Possibilities, your unique mood book.

This is a mixed-media altered book project. I'm taking you to my unique and imaginative world of old books, papers, paints, textures, and dreamy colours. You will be able to see and you’ll be encouraged to follow my step-by-step instructions where I explain every stage in great detail and give you the opportunity to turn your own imagination on. Together with this class you will be also getting a full and detailed product information video, which explains all about the supplies used!

The Book of Possibilities class is divided into 6 smart segments that make the learning process easy and fun. Total running time 203:31 mins (3 hours 23 minutes).
Regular price: 43 USD


Imagine - mixed-media collage 

Imagine Collage is one of my favourite classes to teach. 

As with most of my projects, it shows the way how you can recycle the stuff you already have in your stash, techniques which are fun and easy to do... and the effects are always mind-blowing!
As it is a retired class we've made sure it is refreshed and tweaked, with extra content added, so you will surely enjoy it, even if you took it in the past in person!

“Imagine” class is based on a mixed-media collage canvas project: I'm taking you to my unique and imaginative world of layers, textures and dreamy colours. You will be able to see and you’ll be encouraged to follow step-by-step instructions where I explain every stage in great detail and give you the opportunity to turn your own imagination on.
Together with this class you will be also getting a full and detailed product information in a video form. Even if you are a beginner and you have no idea what does “gesso” mean… I will explain everything you need to know about it in order to complete the project. This class is perfect for everyone. Even for those of you who have already done it “live” in the classroom -  as you are getting a fabulous and priceless reminder of her most staple techniques together with tips that weren’t included.

The "Imagine" class is divided into 5 sections: Total running time: 128:13 ( 2 hours 8 minutes 13 seconds of dynamic, fact-filled, edited content.
Regular price: 33 USD


So here is your chance - just follow the links and put the discount code - FINNMAGIC - (valid till 2nd September 2018) at the checkout!

If you'd like to learn more about our Art Transformations project - here is the video for you:

You can also enroll into this FREE Art Transformations "course" to watch a detailed conversation with me about my own personal transformations. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Cindy Macdonald said...

I registered for your online imagine collage but did not received the 25% discount?

finnabair said...

Cindy , did you put the discount code? It works with a discount code FINNMAGIC :)

cjsimplyscraps said...

I have been putting off ordering the 2nd class for some free time but I love sales so I have to bite the bullet now. After all I can use the class my whole life. I took the first class and if you haven’t taken a class with finnabair, u r really missing out. Besides being born to create art, she was born to teach. I took a class with her in Arizona, art venture, which was one of my most fun ventures in life and even though u r sometimes a little rushed in live classes, ANNA really foresees this and tries not to overwhelm. But the very best part about online is you can pause,go back and take your sweet time. The projects are awesome it the best part is the techniques.

Clipping Solutions said...

It's an awesome blog.Enjoyed the whole time I spent here.Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...