Wednesday 25 November 2015

The Flaming Heart

Hello, my Friends!
Do you remember when I told you about my next year's dream come true? :) I'm so very thrilled that I will be teaching full day classes during Art is You event in Santa Rosa, April 2016!




I've already told you about my Ultimate ARTifact workshop I will be teaching and today I'd like to tell you about another class.
It's called The Flaming Heart and I won't do too much talking as you can read all about it over here.
I'll just say that I thought to myself - why have one canvas when you can have three! ;)




As usual, I will teach and share the joy of having fun with textures and colors but this time all in delicate, pastel tones.




We'll be creating magic with paints and watercolor pencils, texture pastes and Art Ingredients and let's not forget - all the little trinkets and found objects that make every project so unique and personal...





The whole Art Is You event is simply irresistible and I truly hope I inspired you to join in... :)

When you make your decision, click on this link and you will receive $20.00 off your registration fee!

Lots of hugs and - hopefuly - see you there! :)

2 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Gorgeous and love the soft and pretty colors.

Athanasia said...

I'm so happy for you! I love your canvases!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...