Friday 20 November 2015

It's The Little Things...

Hey everyone!
It's Friday so it's time for another stunning inspiration from my Creative Team.
Today it's Kasia's turn and she's here to remind us that scrapbooking can be really meaningful and such a great way to capture priceless memories.


Hello Friends!
Today I have for you my favourite type of art - a layout. I love to keep memories in this way.
In this project I used my old photo. I'm on it with my parents and the photo was taken 30 years ago :)



First, I covered white cardboard with Clear Gesso to protect the surface against soaking.
Then I made some texture with Harlequin Stencil and Light Paste.


I made sprays with Mica Powders and added colors to my project. I really love all these stains and splashes.


I wanted to give a little bit of depth to the stencil pattern so I used a watercolor pencil and a water brush to smudge the pencil and create the 'shadows'.


I changed these bottle caps a little and filled them with 3D Matte Gel and Crystal Glass Beads.
After drying I covered it all with White Gesso and added colors with Mica Powder mists.


I also added stamping with one of the stamps from 'Net & Wire' set. I used Memento Luxe ink to have waterproof patterns.


When my background was ready, I put together my composition - the photo and the embelishments.
Here you have some details :





I highly recommend this way of keeping memories!
Kasia

Materials used:


4 comments:

Irina Honcharyk said...

Beautiful LO!! Kasia, thank you for an inspiration!

britgirl58 said...

Your layout is lovely and full of detail. Thank you for highlighting some of them. The picture you chose is sweet! Julie

Athanasia said...

Super gorgeous! I love it!

CarrieStephenson said...

Beautiful. Love the colours and all the different textures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...