Friday 9 August 2024

You are enough by reniferove

After each created project, there comes a moment of reflection on whether it is good or whether I could have done it better. With each subsequent project, I set the bar higher for myself to create something more interesting, better and perfect. However, such constant raising of the level can completely take away the desire and passion to create. In such moments of pressure (which I put on myself!) I take a deep breath and tell myself, relax, take it easy, you are enough. That's why today I have a simple project for you using Impasto and Liquid Acrylic paints with a slight touch of rust.




Video tutorial:




Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...