Tuesday 20 August 2024

Vitamin Sea – Mixed Media Canvas by Margarita Shkludova

 Hello creative souls! Margarita Shkludova is here.

The sea is an amazing source of energy and inspiration. That’s why we are so eager to spend our vacations near the sea or even live close to it. Like many others, I am captivated by this element of water. I often find ideas for my projects in the crashing waves.


Metallic embellishments and sea treasures come together in a harmonious composition. Matte Impasto paints are ideal for such a project. A complete list of Finnabair materials used can be found below.





I invite you to watch the video tutorial on creating this canvas. Enjoy watching!



Let the sea fill you with creative ideas!

See you!


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...