Tuesday 13 August 2024

Stargazer mixed media layout by Lanette Erickson

Hello All, You Amazing Creative People!

Today, I am delighted to share a Mixed Media Layout with lots of lovely layers. For this project, I chose the breathtaking 7 Dots Studio "Stargazer Collection," designed by Finnabair. This collection has the most enchanting colour palette with a mix of beautiful Browns, Blues and Turquoise.

 


For this layout, I started with lots of stamping and a bit of stencilling. Next, I started adding layers of chipboard and resin elements. If you would like to see how this Layout came together you can watch my process from start to finish on the Finnabair YouTube channel.

 






Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope I have inspired you in some small way to spend some creative time in your art space!!



Until next time, Hugs & Have FUN Creating!

Lanette

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...