Friday 2 August 2024

Secret Message Cards by Kasia Salmanowicz

 Hello,

Today I have an idea for you for two cards using the new collection of scrapbooking papers from Finnabair & 7 Dots Studio. If you have already had the opportunity to work with them, you probably know that they are incredibly atmospheric and completely unique. 

I glued appropriately cut elements from large sheets of paper onto a DL format base made of white paper. I wet the edges of each of them with water to fray them conveniently. 


Then I glued the paper to the base using Soft Matte Gel from Finn. I also used lace and clay elements, using a mix of elements from Finnabair moulds. There are so many of them that it is difficult to choose a specific design in the Mixed Media store.

Place you will find an amazing selection of mould designs. 


I also added Art Stones and beautifully shiny glitter. I splashed my cards with White Gesso combined with water. 




Check out the step-by-step tutorial and see the entire process of creating this scrapbooking card duo. Please visit our YouTube channel.


Have z nice day,

Kasia Salmanowicz 

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...