Wednesday 19 July 2023

Some kind of wonderful by Emilia Sieradzan

For a wonderful person! A unique handmade gift on an MDF base.

Featuring beautiful Finnabair moulds - resin frames. 

I started with a simple circle MDF shape, usually, I would paint it and add texture but this time I decided to use pattern paper as the background.

I used 2 different papers but in very similar colours.


Once the papers was adhered I started to work on the composition. The idea was to make monochrome home decor. To achieve it I painted resin frames with chocolate acrylic paint and added white & brown flowers. 

It all worked nicely together :)

If you would like to see the whole process of creating - watch my video:

Thanks so much and see you soon!

Love 

Emilia

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...