Thursday 27 July 2023

Alchemy of Art by Kasyopeaart

Hi 

My today's project is a mixed-media painting palette, which contains everything that is associated with my passion, colours, textures, beautiful shiny details and tools that I always use when creating works. 

For the project I used an hdf base in the shape of a painting palette, resin castings from Finnabair molds, various frames and bottles. I also used damaged brushes and broken spatulas. 



I started by painting all the elements, I used Heavy Gesso Black, only the bottles were painted immediately with Impasto paints, because these paints do not need additional primer.



Jewel Paste in Tiger's Eye Stones colour, beautifully reflected the pattern from the new stencil Art Deco Wall. The next step was to create a colourful background, I used Art Alchemy metallic paints for this. I chose Red Wine, Plum Preserves, Black Berry, Green Goblin Sparks. When the background dried I glued the frames and tools and also painted them with metallic paints, I added Midnight Sky colour.




I prepared bottles, aged them with Antiquing Wax in Sepia color, and I glued them to the prepared composition.  To add extra shine I added Art Extravagance Pastes, Golden Dragon And Phoenix Effect.

Finally, to emphasize all the details, I used metallic waxes in the colors Aged Brass and Vintage Gold.


I hope that my tutorial will inspire you to create.

Greetings

KasyopeaArt

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...