Monday 24 July 2023

A different piece of art by Angie Craftmaker

Hello Dear friends!

I'm Angie, now I present to you my new project, A different piece of art.

I like to create mixed media with different objects.

A few years ago I found this hubcap dropped on the street, I took it intending to alter it and it was stored for a long time.

I wanted to do something different for my project this month and I remembered I had it in storage.



So I used Finnabair's wonderful products to create something unique.

I use epoxy resin with black and white pigments for the figures, with the new moulds.




The liquid acrylic paints give an amazing matte finish

And something going to the garbage became a different piece of art.

Anything you can do with Finnabair's unique products.



Thanks for watching.


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...