Friday 7 July 2023

Magical Mirror built from moulds - by Anastasia Korvyakova

 Hello everyone! It’s Anastasia here. I like Finnabair moulds from the latest release so much! They inspired me to create a decorative piece – Magic Mirror. My mirror is not functional but you can create a useful thing if you take a real small mirror.




So, you will need a big frame and various decorative elements. I chose birds, gears, stars, lions etc. I used Black Gesso as the main colour. The birds were coloured with different red acrylic paints – Flame, Royal Red(metallic paint), Phoenix Feather(Sparks paint), Carmin and Crimson(Liquid acrylics)



I covered all the black surfaces with Charcoal Black wax and added some on birds’ wings. Then I applied a bit of Red Amber wax in some places and continued to work with Old Silver wax, and then with Bronze Age wax.

At the end, I added silver, magenta and burgundy glitter on the frame and birds.




For more details please watch the video tutorial:


Hugs,

Anastasia(aka nastyalena)

New products:
969516 - Moulds: Flocking Birds
969523 - Moulds: Mirror Frames
969554 - Moulds: Regalia

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...