Wednesday 15 February 2023

Shabby chic heart by Emilia Sieradzan

Hello all!

I’m excited to share with you my latest mixed media project :) Again in pink :D I know many people when thinking about mixed media imagine complicated, dark projects, I usually create them light and romantic.

This time I took a piece of cardboard and created a pink heart base with it. Making the base was fun and very creative! I applied few layers of gesso, paints and gesso :D


Each step is recorded in my video.



For decorating I used resin elements and handmade flowers. My first idea was to add only one bigger heart but when I was finishing the project I felt like something smaller next to the heart is missing, so the little one filled that gap perfectly!

I’m hoping that with this video I’ll inspire you to create your own bases for your projects!

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...