Wednesday 8 February 2023

Cans motivators by Margarita Shkludova

Hello creative souls! Margarita Shkludova is with you today.

For new inspiration, I decided to use cans. This is such an interesting object that every time you can play interestingly and it never gets boring. This time I made a table decor with motivating inscriptions from the art daily set "Words you need". Wings and moths symbolize the flight of dreams. And the colour combination is already in anticipation of spring. 

Finnabair's moulds and paints helped me in my work. And ordinary cans have turned into wonderful decorations!

A complete list of used products you can find below.








I have made a video tutorial for you. Enjoy watching!



Let my little motivators inspire you!

See you!


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...