Saturday 11 February 2023

L.O.V.E. by Roxane

 I wanted to create this character, a kind of goddess and muse of love in a vintage and grungy atmosphere.

There is a lot of personal symbolism but I think everyone can do their own interpretation.


I worked with brown tones and some sparkles with Diamond Rings jewell paste and Dragon Eyes sparks paints. Crackle paste is a good choice to give that vintage look.



I wanted to highlight one of my favourite waxes, antique brilliance fire ruby, this wax is magical, if you don't know it try it! It doesn't look the same on a white or black background. I used it on both. 



I've been wanting to combine this bust I found at the second hand market with a doll's head that fits perfectly.



I hope you like my project, it's my vision of Valentine's Day! 

You will find all the techniques used in my video. Have a nice viewing!


And have a great love day!

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...