Tuesday 7 February 2023

Colourful textures by Anastasia Korvyakova

Hello everyone! It’s Anastasia here with mixed-media project and video tutorial. This time I altered the box and created colourful surface using Finnabair Metallic acrylic paint Golden Moss and Liquid acrylic paints - Umber, Ochre, Tiger Orange



As the first layer I used White Gesso. I applied it in large strokes to get a textured surface. I also used White Crackle paste to get another texture on some places.



I covered all the surface with Golden Moss acrylic paint as the 1st layer, and then with liquid acrylic paints. I used waxes to give some places depth and make the surface more colorful





Watch more details on video tutorial I prepared for you! 


Hugs,

Anastasia(aka nastyalena)

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...