Friday 6 January 2023

Vintage Pendant by Anastasia Korvyakova

Hello everyone! It's Anastasia here with the new vintage project and a video tutorial. Finnabair moulds give a lot of opportunities for creativity, and I do like them! This time I will show you how to create an interior pendant using moulds from different sets.


I chose a large frame from Vintage Frames set as the base for my creation and decorated it with small mould casts - moon, wings, gears etc.


I got the primary colour by applying layer by layer of black and white gesso. Liquid Acrylic Paints - Burnt Sienna and Ochre helped me to age the surface a little and gave depth to the layers. To add a soft shine I covered all with White Pearl wax and as finishing touch highlighted some places with Aged Brass wax.


For more details watch the video tutorial.




Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...